Pages

Well I had 15 entries into the 1st of December competition.

The correct answers were:
  • Jingle Bells
  • I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas
  • Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer
  • Do You Hear What I Hear?
  • Away In A Manger
  • Frosty The Snowman
  • Oh Come All Ye Faithful
  • Oh Little Town Of Bethlehem
  • Joy To The World
  • Silent Night
  • The Twelve Days Of Christmas
  • God Rest Ye Merry Gentleman
  • Hark The Herald Angels Sing
  • We Wish You A Merry Christmas
I must say some of your responses made me chuckle. Like a certain little lady who created her own song for one of them lol, although she did give me the correct answer at the same time. Plus the fact a few of you decided to serenade me with Little donkey lol.

All 15 entries were correct. Each entry has been assigned a number.
  1. Splodz
  2. Charismc
  3. Jenniwren12
  4. _melvis_
  5. Heatismybible
  6. Gingerchick
  7. iridessa76
  8. Krailton
  9. sassyele
  10. ali991
  11. mad_gemma
  12. _Natalie_P
  13. Englishian
  14. KellySee
  15. Katylittlelady
I used RaffleKing to chose the winner and RaffleKing chose.............




Which means the winner is @KellySee

Congratulations hun. If you email me your details on lilmissangeleyes[AT]live.com I will get your DVD's sent out to you.

Thanks to everyone who took part. Competition 2 to follow shortly.

Ikkle x

0 comments:

Post a Comment