Pages

Okay guys the warning has been up for a wee while now that to enter the competition for this gorgeous Sterling Silver and Cubic Zirconia Kiss Necklace.
I wanted you to make a christmas decoration. I've only had 3 entries :( . Just so you all know I'm not expecting anything amazing a simple paper snowflake would suffice


Or you could make a xmassy poster on Paint. Or even make a decoration by recycling (this picture actually is something I made btw)
Just something christmassy that you would/could put in your house/garden/kitchen bin at christmas.

Instead of having those of you who haven't entered yet rushing to get something done by tomorrow night I'm going to leave this open until 3pm on Monday. Then when Anton gets home he is going to pick his favourite.

You can either twitpic me the link to the picture, comment on here with a link or send me a copy by email at lilmissangeleyes[AT]live.com

Good Luck x

0 comments:

Post a Comment